Friday, April 1, 2011

Finally working on that TO DO List

We got Spring Fever the day after St. Patricks Day and decided to decorate for the Easter Bunny!! 
After finishing we needed a little extra cheering up on the door so after afew attempts I ended up with 2 wreaths, one for the front door and one for the shelf inside.
I wanted to make this, but was inspired here
when that idea went south
 The subway art came from here and 
is free to download and print
Since the bunny decor is up Ellie can't wait for the Easter Bunny and asks if he has come every morning, and I have to sadly tell her not today but soon!! 

And lastly I have wanted a Menu Board for awhile and since we aren't eating out as much anymore I thought it would inspire me to plan and cook more. So  I took the old picture in the kitchen added vinyl and fabric and made this. 
Cooper was very helpful and handy at helping me remove the cardboard backing and removing all the staples:) He is very into tools and figuring out how things work.
 This picture is Ellie and her friend Lauryn, their favorite thing to do here is play dress up!! 

1 comments:

Emily B said...

Cute, Brook! I love the menu!