Monday, August 23, 2010

A small Miracle!!

Ellie has had a hard time going to the nursery the past year due to 1 o'clock church and her need for a nap. Most days she cries and doesn't want to go in at all, but after a couple minutes she is just fine. 
However on her birthday Ellie said, "Mom I am 3 now", and she walked right down the hall, no tears, and into the class and has been an angel going every week since then. Hooray!!! She is quickly on her way to being a reverent SUNBEAM!!
and in other church news we only have 3 months left til Cooper joins the little nursery!!! I won't know what to do with myself at church!!!

2 comments:

Emily B said...

Oh my gosh. We have two more weeks until Braden goes to nursery, and I can.not.wait. The boy is making me crazy. Those last few months before they go in is so tough.

Unknown said...

yea! so glad she likes it..thats all logan talks about in sacrement meeting, and ellie looks so cute with her new hair cut all curled!