Thursday, August 26, 2010

Auntie Kim Comes to Visit

A few weeks back we got a text from my sister saying they were heading to Vegas for a few days and we should come down to visit. Well, after quickly rearranging our schedule we were able to spend a few days with my family. Here are a few highlights of the trip:
*Going to see Toy Story 3 with Kim, Nate, Cody, and Grandma!!! and then hearing Ryker tell us he was going to cry at the really sad part which to him was when Woody was heading into the furnace, not the end where Andy gives away his toys:)
*Swimming at the Haycocks and eating Pizza!!
*Eating at Macayos, I still love that place!!!
*Helping Rich and Nate think up ideas for their Senior Cruise Party, my vote is still for McDreamy and George!!
I love this pic of Cooper, enjoying his crazy bread!!
Here is a pic of most of the cousins, I love that Cooper wants nothing to do with the pic and then when Aunt Amelia interfers...
 
more TEARS!!!
And here is a video of my fearless nephew Will!!
And hanging out with our cousins:) We will sure miss them!!

1 comments:

Chelcie said...

Aww! im so sad that i couldnt make it down! i miss everyone sooo stinkin much!