Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Fever

We have been loving the weather lately and are enjoying as much time outside as we can, before the summer comes. Last week we went out to the downtown water park with our friends the Brinkerhoff's. Ellie had a blast running around with the girls, Cooper loved every minute of the water, and Brook and I had a chance to get caught up!!and a few other things...
Cooper trying to get every small crumb out of his chair!
Brady has also been passing on some bad habits to Cooper, I should at least be thankful it wasn't the Dr. Pepper:)
and lastly here is an adorable pic of my newest niece Alyson!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That water park looks so fun! and I love the bad habits brady is teaching cooper! haha boys will be boys!

Page said...

Hi everyone- I have finally decided to set my family blog to private- now that I am finally catching up, I don't want to loose touch with anyone. Please please send me an e mail with your e mail address so I can add you- send it to mrslaw4@hotmail.com Thanks! ( : Page PS make sure to check out my new political blog-linked to my family blog