Wednesday, April 14, 2010

March Madness

The end of March we spent a few weeks down in Vegas to see my sister, Kellie & Stephen's newest little addition Baby Alyson!!! She is so adorable and looks exactly like her older brother Ryker!!Ellie just loved her and wanted to hold her, which was totally the opposite with Cooper, I guess a few extra months makes a BIG difference.I love this FACE!!!and then just chillin watching Toy Story with Alyson!!
We also did a few other fun things while we were there....
played at Grandma & Papa's House!!swam at Uncle Shane & Aunt Amelia's!!

and went to the children's museum with my teaching
friends Bridget & Tammy
(i wish i would have gotten a pic of all the cute kids)

2 comments:

Marylin said...

Congrats Auntie!! She is so sweet and I love her name!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!! Hey if you happen to be in Vegas the end of May I would love to get together :)

Kellie and Stephen said...

looks like you planned a fun week for Ryker while I was in the hospital. I'm glad Ellie loves Alyson - it's only fair since Ryker smothered Cooper the same way! Cooper is so dang cute I just want to squeeze him