Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lots of Visitors


We have had a few busy days since the arrival of little Cooper. Last week my parents came up and then Brady's parents were here for the weekend and yesterday my family made another stop. So yesterday Aunt Kellie took the kids swimming and Ellie loved every minute of it. She was giggling so hard when Shae took her around the pool. Ryker kept telling her she was naughty since she wouldn't wear her floaties, but she didn't care. I just love the look she is giving in this picture:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How excitting! so when are you going to bless little cooper? and I think sure and I might stop by sunday on our way back from cedar.

Kellie and Stephen said...

cute pictures! we had soo much fun visiting baby Cooper! I'm glad Ellie loved swimming with us - even if she won't wear her floaties!

Amanda said...

that is so nice to have both of your families live close so they can come and visit. Cute pictures of the kids in the pool!