Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our Trip to the NoRTh pOLe!!

Every year Brady's Mom has a big Christmas party with the whole family and this year she decided to take us on THE POLAR EXPRESS. So after lunch and opening a few presents we traveled up to Heber to get on the Heber Creeper! Once on the train we settled in and sang a few Christmas carols, read the Polar Express, had cookies and Hot Chocolate and waited for Santa.
We first had a visit from Mrs. Claus, Ellie loved her and gave her big hugs and kisses. Then we finally reached the North Pole where Santa boarded the train. It was a little sad that there was NO SNOW, maybe next time!By the time Santa got to our car Ellie wanted NOTHING to do with him. She cried and wouldn't even look his direction. Overall, we had tons of fun and can't wait to take Ellie back when she knows a little more about The Polar Express.

8 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

Oh how fun!!!! I would love to do that some day! What a fun day!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving/trip. It's always nice when you like your inlaws so the years you're not with your family can still be fun.

Unknown said...

Thats so excitting lots of people I know have been doing that, I need to go!! =)

Unknown said...

WHAT A CUTIE and WHAT FUN WE HAD!!! It is such a privilege for us to get to do fun things with all of you!

Grandma and Grandpa Flygare

Kellie and Stephen said...

I want to go on the Polar Express it sounds so fun! I lvoe the pictures of Ellie golfing with her dad.

Our Crazy Life said...

I know...I keep hoping the same thing! LOL! Sometime next week I will have the baby! So check back in a couple of weeks for pictures for sure! I am sad I am going to miss Bunko again!

Brook & Travis said...

I'm jealous you went on the Polar Express...I've always wanted to do that! I didn't know you hit some stores on Black Friday, sounds like it was crazy! I sent Trav to Walmart at 6 a.m. to get his own Christmas present. Nice huh? Hope you have a great time in Disneyland!

Amanda said...

That is an awesome idea - I love that! It must be a little kid thing to NOT like Santa - Jonah was the same way as Ellie.