Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Our Valentine's Day was pretty low-key, we hosted a Joy School party, and then the kids and I hung out around the house. I gave them their presents before Dad got home so that I could have a few moments of peace. Ellie loved her new playhouse Disney friends and before I even got them out of her bag, 
she exclaimed, "THANK YOU, MOM"
While Cooper got to know his new Toy Story Pals.
 When Dad made it home, with a box of my favorite cakebites from The Sweet Tooth Fairy, we went down to the park by the ball fields and had a Pizza Picnic Dinner
 and played on the toys. 
 Brady also taught the kids to run the bases...
 I love my little family and am so thankful for them!! 
Thanks for a great day!!!

2 comments:

Emily B said...

Braden has those same Toy Story toys, and he carries Buzz and Woody EVERYWHERE.

Katrina said...

I can't believe that it's warm enough to go outside at all!! It blows my mind...because while we are freezing...I just expect everyone to be freezing!!! Cute pictures!