Friday, September 10, 2010

A day on the Greens & a night at Temple Square!!

Labor Day started out with a golfing adventure!! Brady cruised around in the cart going between games, I documented the games, Cooper had a hard time letting go of one golf ball to pick up another, and Ellie learned a thing or 2 about golf from Aunt Holly!!
My idea of a golf game 
(notice the snickers and large Dr. Pepper)...
Cutest pic of the day..
kind of reminds me of this day!!
That night we went downtown so i could get some answer about my iphone, the water sensor did go off so no more phones near the bathtub!! After the gateway we made a little stop at Temple Square. I impressed my hubby with my AWESOME parallel parking skills!! The kids loved all the water and Cooper almost nosed dived into a fountain, seriously, but overall we enjoyed the nice cool evening and the peaceful setting. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

what a fun trip and byu winning is the iceing on the cake for ya! cute pictures!