Friday, February 12, 2010

Brady & Brook

I normally don't blog much about myself, but in the spirit of the New Year and a promise of a family update here is what Brady and I have been up to.
A few weeks ago Brady was downstairs adding some shelving in our pantry. He was done with the shelves and just installing the lights when he came upstairs holding his wrist and looking like he was in pain. He had been drilling through a beam when the drill caught and flipped his wrist. Luckily nothing was broken, but he is still in a brace for 6 weeks and then they will reevaluate it.Brady is also beginning to train for the SpudMan Triathlon in Idaho this summer. He is doing awesome in his training despite his injury and has set some great goals, we are excited for a trip this summer. The kids both love to go on rides with their Daddy, even though they mostly just fall asleep:)As for myself I am still just busy being mom and trying to get everything settled into our house. We are loving the new neighborhood and ward. We just got called to be the activity chairpeople so any great ideas are welcomed.

Since Brady decided to train for a tri, I felt kind a lazy so I decided to begin running again and hope to sign up for a 10k some time in March. I guess since this is now posted for the world to see I better lace on my gym shoes and start running!!!

0 comments: