Friday, May 22, 2009

38 Weeks!!

Well we are almost ready for the arrival of our newest member of the family. We are almost fully decided on a name, but you will have to wait for that. Last night we made it to the storage unit for the swing, cradle, bottles, and ALL that fun infants stuff! I have also had some request for pics so here they are! I have been lucky enough to not be retaining much water and I have felt pretty good the whole time.
Here is just a cute pic of Ellie enjoying the Spring weather!
Hopefully, we will be able to hang the pictures in the nursery this weekend and I will post some of those next week. Until then we are just waiting!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Can't wait to meet your new little baby! You look very cute 9 months pregnant! Good luck with the delivery.

Unknown said...

You are as beautiful as always but now with a glow! We are anxiously awaiting the big call!

Give Ellie a hug for me-

Marylin said...

How exciting! It is getting so close and I can't wait to hear what the name will be!! So glad you posted some belly pics, you look wonderful!! :)

Brook & Travis said...

You're so close! I hope you don't have to wait much longer. I guess I'm in on your secret name, but I won't tell. The room looks great so far! Had fun last night, that might be the last time for you for a while?

Unknown said...

I cant believe little cooper will be here soon enough it sems like it has gone by fast! maybe not for you since your carring him lol well we cant wait to come visit when he is here!